Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for an SE-3 Mission Data Engineer in support of the 350th Spectrum Warfare Wing located at Eglin AFB, FL.
LOCATION: Eglin AFB
JOB STATUS: Active
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
EDUCATION: Bachelors’ Degree in technical/engineering discipline
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 3-10 years
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelors' degree in a technical/engineering discipline with 3 to 10 years’ experience in an engineering capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize and analyze problems, conduct research, summarize results, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Must have a working knowledge of computer systems and an understanding of Windows-based personal computers and Microsoft Office software and possess the ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Knowledge and skills with Electronic Warfare (EW) and the electromagnetic (EM) spectrum, computer software, threat warning, radio frequency (RF) jammers, electro-optical/infrared (EO/IR) jammers, expendables, threat analysis, foreign/US/radar/weapon systems, airborne EW computer software, avionics, systems integration, electronics engineering concepts, principles and practices applicable to a broad range of engineering assignments. Candidates must be analytical, methodical and detail oriented.
- Highly desire previous experience in RF integration, EM spectrum management, antenna design, and digital signal processing.
- Desire knowledge of EW weapons systems development, test and evaluation, and systems engineering.
- Assist the 350th Spectrum Warfare Wing (350 SWW) at Eglin AFB, Florida, which is the technical focal point for all Electronic Warfare (EW) support of warfighter systems for the Combat Air Forces (CAF). The mission of the 350 SWW is to develop and test Mission Data (MD) to defeat enemy radar and infrared guided missile systems, thus enhancing aircrew and aircraft survivability in combat. This mission includes operational EW testing, MD development/validation/verification, force development evaluation execution and facilitating foreign materiel exploitation.
- Conduct appropriate EW research, MD development and MD testing. The successful candidate will support EW system programming/reprogramming, work with EW system engineers to coordinate programming/reprogramming requirements, prepare validation and verification test plans, and organize and participate in MD configuration control boards. The successful candidate will assist with the collection, recording, and post-test analysis of data generated during MD testing. The successful candidate may be required to travel.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations, while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.