B-Yond develops AI-based network automation software, delivered via an open platform, enabling Telcos to embrace web scale operational models as they move to 5G and Edge Cloud.
The Senior Manager - Data Scientist will help develop the Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis and keep up-to-date with latest technology trends. Managing data scientists to deliver successful AI/ML pipelines and grow the team to support business needs.
The primary responsibilities…
- Hire and manage data scientists to keep motivation and teamwork
- Successfully manage the relation ship of his team with other DS teams and other functions.
- Develop flexible and robust runtime algorithms
- Develop, maintain and improve our state-of-the-art AI systems, including path-finding, navigation, perception, behavior execution, vehicle control, and autonomous decision making
- Develop robust and reusable AI frameworks
- Responsible for implementing and refining the AI for components of our product
- Networks and Clouds are complex, multi-tiered ecosystems with a high level of integrated components. They also service millions of users and generate massive amounts of data. This makes the management and control highly challenging, but also very susceptible to automation, especially AI. Our challenge is to translate this wealth of data and information into processes and procedures that improve the services for everyone from enterprises to digital lifestyles.
- Building the intelligence that makes our product stand out above anyone else’s in the market. This involves on one part selecting the problems where making a difference has an impact but also developing top-performing models for these solutions.
What success looks like...
- Development and delivery of successful algorithms that address defined business problems.
- Continuous experimentation to achieve above and beyond what the current technology enables.
- Innovating new methods and novel solutions in data science.
- Following up on the business objectives of ML models to meet internal and external customer expectations.
What makes it rewarding...
- Transforming an industry with cutting-edge technology
- Working in some of the most data-driven industries that are actively looking to monetize and automate
- We are open to experimenting and trying new things. We give our scientists the freedom to innovate, explore, and create.
How others describe you...
- Being a team player in the truest sense, with an ability to work with partners across different time zones.
- Expert problem solver, always looking for multiple solutions.
- A work ethic to drive projects and tasks to finish on time, overcoming any obstacles along the way.
- A desire to take the initiative, seizing opportunities when you see them.
The skills and experience that will help you succeed...
- 8+ years hands-on experience implementing Machine Learning solutions and optimizing machine learning algorithms.
- Managerial and leadership skills.
- Data mining and statistical analysis expertise.
- Advanced experience in Python and SQL experience, SKlearn, Tensorflow and related frameworks.
- Deep learning experience is a big plus.
- Supervised and un-supervised deep learning models training and implementation.
- 2+ years of Software development, understanding of various data structures, common methods in data transformation, object-orientated programming.
- Strong interest in researching and implementing new AI-related technologies.
- BS/MS degree in Statistics, Applied Math or related field, Ph.D. desirable.
When applying for the job, take the opportunity to tell us in five sentences or less what makes you the best candidate for this position and for our company, and why Audela is a fit for you.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. Audela uses E-verify and third party background check services, including drug screening, as part of the hiring process.