Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 90,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
The Senior Data Analyst
is responsible for supporting internal and external information requests by directly querying databases and BI platforms to produce clear, reliable, timely, and actionable information to inform decisions. The Sr. Data Analyst may also oversee and mentor junior analysts and serve as a liaison between the Data Strategy department and other departments.
- Uses Structured Query Language (SQL) to gather and summarize data from databases
- Interprets and succinctly communicates trends and findings to help internal and external stakeholders (investor community, operations, acquisitions, collections, etc) make effective and timely business decisions
- Creates ad-hoc data extracts and reports and provides analytic support, using project management tools to gather user requirements and confirm user acceptance
- Recommends and implements automation of reporting using BI tools; identifies and implements opportunities to streamline and improve processes
- Continuously and proactively identifies opportunities to improve data quality and works closely with the Data Quality team to recommend changes to processes, policies, and source systems that improve data integrity
- Troubleshoots production issues and performance tuning of BI tools and associated output
- Mentors junior team members and serves as data subject matter expert within and outside of the department
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar discipline
- Three (3) or more years’ experience using SQL in a data reporting and analysis role, including proficiency in writing queries and data blending skills
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Demonstrated track record of prioritizing, multitasking, and managing multiple projects/assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders who possess varying degrees of technical and data literacy
- Adept at gathering, aggregating, cleaning, and validating data from multiple disparate sources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce & Yardi software applications
What You Can Expect From Us
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 401k match, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.