About APPLIED Adhesives
We have you covered.
Nobody knows more about adhesives than APPLIED Adhesives. We are passionate about solving complex challenges with innovative adhesive products and offerings. APPLIED is the industry leader in helping manage costs, reduce waste, and make entire operations run more efficiently. From adhesives, equipment, parts, and service, we have you covered.
With world-class adhesive products, equipment, and parts along with visionary leadership, unparalleled expertise, and an agile, responsive service team, we’re not happy simply staying put. Every day, we leverage our technical expertise and passion for problem solving for the benefit of our customers and the future of our company.
We have countless victories that we could celebrate, but we’re more interested in looking forward than back. We’ve collected the talent and skills to continue innovating new product solutions and applications in emerging industries. We have the fortitude to not only accept challenges, but to seek them out. And we have the confidence and determination to become the most sought-after adhesive solutions partner.
Come join us!The Role
We are seeking a highly skilled Data Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data engineering and be able to design, develop, and maintain data pipelines and infrastructure. The Data Engineer will work closely with our data scientists and analysts to ensure that data is properly collected, stored, and analyzed.
This is a remote role.Key Responsibilities
You Are Ideal For This Role If You
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Interpret trends and patterns
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
- Build algorithms and prototypes
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition
- Develop analytical tools and programs
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects on projects
- Are a self-starter
- Have strong planning and organization skills
- Are a team-player
- Have the willingness to learn and are personally driven to succeed
Experience And Qualifications
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery
- Able to communicate information and ideas so others will understand
Why Work For Us
- High School Diploma required- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field is a plus
- Previous experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java and Python)
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Data Bricks, ETL processes, blog storage
- Data engineering certification is a plus
Leading with Integrity, Collaboration, and Passion
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k Match
- Flexible and Team-Oriented work environment
- Generous PTO policy
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career and talent development opportunities as well as opportunities for personal growth
In today’s dynamic business landscape, these core values serve as the compass guiding our actions and decisions. Whether it’s demonstrating leadership, fostering collaboration, igniting passion, upholding integrity, or maintaining a relentless customer focus, these principles shape our mission, vison and values, and drive our commitment to excellence.Our Core Values
We are the leaders we wish to follow at work and in our communities.Collaborative
One team delivering exceptional value and service.Passion
We enthusiastically pursue excellence.Integrity
We choose to be ethical and trustworthy.Relentless Customer Focus
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do.The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Typical work is in a climate-controlled environment requiring regular use of computer and electronic equipment.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.