Lead Data Scientist - Insurance
Lead Data Scientist working with one of the leading global insurers. Responsible for providing technical leadership to the data science function and delivering world class data science, machine learning and AI solutions to solve business challenges.
- Act as the technical lead on data science projects across the business, providing guidance to other data scientists
- Work with the business to understand challenges and propose data science, machine learning and AI solutions
- Deliver cutting edge machine learning and predictive analytics (regression, random forest, neural networks, na ve Bayes etc.)
- Develop geospatial analytics using various mapping software (QGIS, ESRI etc.)
- Deploy NLP techniques (classification, entity tagging, sentiment analysis, network maps etc.)
- An experienced Senior or Lead Data Scientist with an extensive knowledge of data science, machine learning and AI solutions
- Proven track record delivering data science solutions in the insurance industry
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders, understand business challenges and how data science can be used to solve that challenge
- Proven project management experience
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the leading global insurance brands, still at the early stages of their data science journey. You will play a key role in scaling the data science function and help them to achieve the ambition of having the leading data science function in the market.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.