About Press Ganey
Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge digital platform built on a foundation of data security, Press Ganey solutions address safety, clinical excellence, patient experience, and workforce engagement. The company works with more than 41,000 health care facilities in its mission to reduce patient suffering and enhance caregiver resilience to improve the overall safety, quality, and experience of care.
Does healthcare data flow through your veins? Do you want to integrate cloud, on-premises platforms and technologies? Do you have healthcare experience? Do you love understanding strategic direction, creating design and direction, then getting fingers on the keyboard? This role is for a Data Engineer III. This person will design, develop, and support solutions to transport, store, and analyze our healthcare data. They will be key in developing our real-time data ingress and egress capabilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create data data driven solutions to meet software and data science requirements for various PG Healthcare Products
- Design and implement solutions to meet internal and external client needs
- Expand and enhance existing solutions to evolve the Press Ganey ecosystem
- Contribute to the execution of Proofs of Concept and Proofs of Technology
Application Interface and Data Storage Implementation
- Collaborate with software development and business teams to create platform solutions for real-time data ingress and delivery
- Identify impact of solutions on other applications and databases
- Adheres to and enhances development standards/methodologies
- Hands on experience of Azure technologies (Service Bus, WebJobs, Stream Analytics, Azure Functions), on-premises Microsoft tools (SQL Server DB and SSIS), and familiar with AWS data technologies
- Experience with real-time integration with RabbitMQ or similar platforms
- Hands on experience building API methods for use in mission critical, highly available, large-scale environments
- Fluent in SQL, C#, Python, and familiar with GoLang and PowerShell
- Experience with analytical solutions in relational databases such as MS SQL Server, Azure SQL DB as well as experience with NoSQL databases and document-oriented databases
- Minimum of 3 years Data Engineering experience in an enterprise environment
- Bachelors degree in technology or like field required
All positions at Press Ganey require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Press Ganey, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Press Ganey's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
In order to ensure a healthy and safe work environment, Press Ganey requires all of its associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or have an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to their start date. Associates who cannot receive the vaccine because of a disability/medical contraindication or sincerely held religious belief may request an accommodation to this requirement.
Press Ganey Associates LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and well committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Notice – Press Ganey will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.