BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
Wolters Kluwer is a global company that provides publishing, software, and services. Our customers are legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk and compliance professionals. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence and deliver on our corporate strategy of Growing our Value.
We are looking for a talented Business Intelligence Analyst!
BI analyst role is to understand, gather and analyze data to support business processes.
Gathering and analyzing data occur through a number of ways, from mining company’s datawarehouse through the use of analytics software.
Business intelligence analyst:
- analyzes data to understand trends and provide business departments with relevant insights
- support campaign planning/execution in effective segmentation of customer/prospect data base
- effectively communicates insights, results, issues to the business units
- is involved in departement/cross department projects where teamworking is a primary attitude
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Technical Skills: Good understanding of relational data model and knowledge of reporting, dashboarding, mining tools (e.g. SAP BW/BO, SQL fundamentals, QlikView, R, RapidMiner, Big Data platform…)
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role
- Analytical Skills: a relevant part of the job is to determine what data trends mean. Being able to analyze the data is crucial
- Digital Skills: basic understanding of digital analytics and digital marketing
- Communication Skills: must communicate their findings to the business units or manager
- Problem-Solving: when involved in projects or in day-by-day activities strong problem solving attitude is essential
- Time Management: often involved on large projects and many data streams and many deadlines. Being able to manage it all is crucial to the job
- English fluent
Degree in business management, economics, statistics, information science or similar