At Domestika we are looking for a Senior Data Analyst - Remote - Time Zone GMT and GMT +2.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to create an impact on the decisions we make daily. At Domestika, we are creating an environment where data analysis is valued as a driving force for our decisions and strategies. In our organization, our Analysts work closely with decision-makers to create and measure real impact.
We need you to be driven, brave, and ready to learn. While you work closely with our Lead Data Analysts, you will be virtually sitting next to our business users to understand their challenges and help them use analytics to best support their decisions.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will work with Data every day, finding ways to interpret it so that it makes sense for our users. We are particularly interested in profiles with experience in the following areas:
- Social Media campaigns performance
- Digital content performance
- CRM and Loyalty programs
- Growth performance
- Pricing Strategy
- Digital Product Analytics
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Senior Data Analyst do at Domestika?
- Conduct key Data Analysis such as C-Level requests.
- Team mentoring in terms of Analysis and Tech skills.
- Deliver actionable insight to business stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management to increase the value of deliveries.
- Help define performance measurements such as metrics or KPIs.
- Establish and promote the Data Analysis peer-review process.
- Co-own analytical tools such as Periscope, Amplitude, Google Analytics.
- Proactively improve team delivery.
- 6+ years of experience as a Data Analyst preferably in a digital company, consumer apps.
- Track record of leading analytical projects.
- Ability to read and write complex SQL.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners.
- Preferably, a Math/Comp SCI degree or equivalent.
- English required at Full professional proficiency.
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence platforms - Periscope, Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience in designing events and tagging for Analytics.
- Ability to work independently, take the initiative, and have a high level of ownership.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A balanced work-life with a Remote First approach.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.