We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Developing/Coding AI/ML based applications.
- Maintenance of AL/ML based application
- Contribute in end to end AI/ML project not restrictive to only algorithms.
- Develop and maintain AI/ML based application which helps us with Proactive Maintenance.
- Analyze internal and customer data.
- Working with team within/across AIS and collaborating with them.
- Timely delivery of quality work.
Experience & Educational Requirements
Experience & Language Requirements
Knowledge of AI/ML algorithm, concepts and technique.
- Knowledge in the Python programming language.
- Experience in Natural Language Processing.
- Experience in AI/ML as well as of the software architecture in cloud or micro-services.
- Ability to implement machine learning based intelligent software within a given software architecture in accordance with the SAP process and maintenance strategy.
- Knowledge of software development and modeling tools.
- Analytical, problem-solving skills
- Focus on pragmatic and effective solutions
- Good team player
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills in English: Level 3
Professional Training & Certification
Natural Language Processing
erience & Educational
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 335787 | Work Area: Software-Development Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid