We’re Quickline, and we believe everyone deserves great internet. Whoever you are, wherever you are and whatever you do online. So, we’re on a mission to provide just that. Lightning fast, reliable broadband that reaches the places other providers leave behind.
Our mission relies on a team full of inspiring people, and we’re looking for Data Analyst / Engineer to help analyse data, generate insights, and achieve KPIs to meet the needs of the business.
Could that be you? If all things data get you out of bed in the morning and collecting, cleaning, and analysing puts a smile on your face, then we would love to find out more about you.
This is a full-time role, 37.5 hours, split between our Hull, Willerby office (HU10 6DN) and your remote work location.Here’s why you’ll love this role…
Here’s why you’ll be great in this role…
- Acquire, transform, and organise large volumes of raw data from various sources to ensure accuracy and reliability.
- Conduct in-depth analysis using statistical techniques and data mining methodologies to identify trends, patterns, and correlations.
- Generate meaningful insights and actionable recommendations based on data analysis, contributing to informed decision-making.
- Develop and maintain visually appealing and informative dashboards and reports using data visualisation tools like Tableau, Power BI, or similar.
- Present findings in a clear and understandable manner, catering to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process improvement and automation, streamlining data-related workflows for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Experience with Geographical Mapping Software such as ArcGIS, MapInfo, etc.
- Proven experience (2+ years) in data analysis, reporting, and visualisation.
- Proficiency in data manipulation and analysis using languages such as SQL, Python, R, or similar.
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI) and proficiency in creating interactive and insightful dashboards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to work with complex and unstructured data sets.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to effectively present findings to various stakeholders.
Desirable but not essential, bachelor’s degree in data science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related field.The Benefits…
- Pension – 5% employer / 5% employee contribution.
- WPA Health Scheme – Can claim back prescription, GP and optician charges, therapy allowance, private outpatient consultations, NHS parking claim back, EAP, 24/7 remote GP service, member discounts.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, your birthday, house move and wedding day off.
- High Street Shopping Discount Scheme - Holidays, food and drink, insurance, sport, tech, high street, Ikea, M&S, cinema etc.
- Free Parking on site.
- Hybrid Working.
- Regular ‘Lunch & Learns’ and companywide ‘Elevenses’ meets to discuss company direction.
- Social Events – Summer and Christmas parties etc.
- Thank Q Awards –Monthly £50 winner, yearly £500 winner.
… and more.Please note:
Unfortunately, we can’t offer visa sponsorship.