Care is on a mission to create a world where healthcare is patient-centered, seamless, and accessible anywhere.
We are in a strategic partnership with our sister company, Raffles Medical Group, to provide 100+ medical services digitally in 14 cities and more.
Today, our app is used at the frontlines of COVID19 to support doctors through telemedicine, vaccine passports, and test certificates. As the digital natives of today become the aging population of tomorrow, we hope to use this momentum to build a health superapp that makes healthcare and insurance seamless.
We are an engineer-led company that seeks clean code, uptime, and product-market fit. Come join us, and bring your talents to solve the biggest problems in the world today.
You will be playing a critical role as a Software Engineer to maintain and secure deployments, in both the international and Chinese internet ecosystems.
What you will be doing:
- Data Collection : Architect the data collection from mobile and web analytics (i.e. events, tools to use, instrumentation)
- Data Analytics Stack : Work with Engineers to create data analytics stack (data pipelines, warehouse, analytics tools)
- Data Pipelines: Work with Data Engineers to set up data pipeline from MongoDB, SQL, payment processor, and mobile and web analytics
- Product Analytics : Work with Product Managers to architect and maintain analytics for conversion funnels
- Business Intelligence Dashboards : Work with Management to manage Business Intelligence, including real-time and daily dashboards
- Business Strategy : Work with Management to parse through the data to understand the best path for the business
What we are looking for:
- 2-4 years relevant work experience in BI, data analytics in a Consumer Mobile space
- Familiarity with instrumenting data collection from mobile / web platforms (i.e. Amplitude, GA, CleverTap etc)
- Familiarity with data analytics tools (e.g. Metabase, Qlik, Tableau etc)
- Strong understanding of SQL & NoSQL
The Ideal Candidate
- Interested to work in a startup environment and comfortable with rapid iteration of products.
- Have a deep interest in healthcare and enabling the next billion people to stay healthy
- Critical thinking and problem-solving experience
- We are a high-productivity culture achieved through ruthless prioritization and focus
- We spend on tools to allow each employee to operate at the highest productivity
- We are interested to build tools to help us live our healthiest lives
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.