Alpha AI revolutionises insurance claim process by empowering drivers to inspect car damages using their phones. Following an accident, car owners can take photos of their damaged car on our app. Then, our AI model will assess the damages and provide a repair cost estimate within seconds. We believe this is a win-win-win solution for car rental companies, insurance companies and car owners.
Alpha AI Technology provides bespoke R&D assistance on computer vision technology development. We are inventing a machine learning motor damage inspection model to locate and assess motor damages. This model will be able to enhance car manufacturing industry productivity, improve insurance company operational efficiency, and provide convenience to car owners.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our team in Hong Kong.
You will be working on our R&D projects involving object detection and segmentation. You will be responsible for researching deep learning CNN technology, and supporting the technology model development process, from concept, testing to release.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Carry out R&D work and build deep learning models on car damage recognition using mask region-based convolutional neural network, machine learning, simulation, prediction, optimisation, etc.
- Implement and deliver the end-to-end data pipeline from data collection, transformation, labelling, modelling, visualisation and testing.
- Deliver project work including R&D work, project documents, technical paper, and patents.
- Research on object detection technology to improve existing machine learning infrastructure.
- Work closely with the founder and team from day one to validate the product.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, data science, engineering or related disciplines. (Fresh graduates will also be considered)
- Passionate about data, AI and technology.
- Experience in Python, PyTorch or other programming languages for algorithm development.
- Experience in machine learning, objection detection, image processing is an advantage.
- Experience in developing iOS/Android application is a plus.
- Good command in Cantonese and English.
- Willingness to collaborate and communicate with others to solve a problem.
- You love working in a fun & engaging start-up working environment!
- Competitive salary package (Bachelor’s degree: HK$18,000/month; PhD: HK$32,000/month)
- 5-day work, 14 days’ annual leave
- Young and energetic team with relaxed dress code
If you’re ready to tap into your potential and build something impactful, this is the team for you!
Interested parties please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for application will be on August 22, 2021.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.