Title: GCP / Big Data Engineer
Location: Buffalo NY
Duration: Full Time
Good To Have Skills: Google Cloud Spanner
Key Responsibilities: Cloud Build, Cloud Scheduler, Cloud Tasks, Container Registry, Identity Platforms, Deployment Manager and Endpoints
- Needs to have an understanding and ideally experience with Data (Big Query, Dataflow, Airflow, Dataflow, and NiFi) and Big Data (AWZ, Azure, Hadoop) tools
- Basic understanding of concepts and workings of Data Warehousing, Data Lake, OLAP, and OLTP Applications.
- Experience & proficiency in SQL and at least one other modern programming language (Python, Java, etc)
- Familiar with the execution sequence of ETL Flows - Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Big Query, Airflow, Dataflow, Composer and Ni-Fi
- AI/ML experience and data analytics with prescriptive & predictive
- Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities.
- Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies.
- Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.