As part of our Data Business Group, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing network of technology and data experts, who are taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have an opportunity to work in roles such as Data Scientist, Data Engineer, or Chief Data Officer covering all aspects of Data including Data Management, Data Governance, Data Intelligence, Knowledge Graphs, and IoT. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!
A Business Intelligence pro with a talent for blending creativity, critical thinking, and strategy to help clients visualize their data. You build and deliver solutions that collect, transform, analyze, and report data, and you provide key knowledge and value at different levels—strategic and tactical as well as operational. You’re in your element in a team setting where you can use your formidable creative and analytical powers to crush problems. Communication and people skills? You have both in spades, along with strong leadership chops. Working in an information systems environment makes you more than happy.
- Answer client’s business questions by dissecting their data, using measurement techniques, drafting KPIs, and building reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with clients and team members on data visualizations using tools such as Tableau, Qlik, IBM Cognos, Plotly, and Kibana, per clients’ needs.
- Generate requirements for application designs while pinpointing the best type of visualization to meet your client’s needs.
- Build and test functional prototypes for BI, data discovery, and analytics solutions.
- Run data and dashboard quality assurance throughout the design phase in collaboration with your team.
- Build dashboard automation processes and pull together and deliver presentations based on your findings.
- Work together with IT Architects, BI analysts, database developers, application developers, and functional practitioners, as well as with clients/partners.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
- 3 years of hands on experience in programming languages such as Java, c#, node.js, python, pyspark, spark, SQL, Unix shell/Perl scripting etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree, or an Associate’s degree and 6 additional years of experience, or 12 additional years of experience
Bonus Points if:
- Experience and certification with any cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a strong plus
- Prior experience in large scale data migration experience is a plus,
- Excel Macro and Unix scripting experience
- Ability to optimize databases and queries.
- Ability to create data models based on customer need
- Perform schema analysis, data element design, reporting analysis background
- Deep data and finance domain data schemas, mapping of old tables to new interviewing super users to understand and document their requirements perform fit/gap of those requirements
- Complex query build experience required
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.