xorlab is a Swiss cybersecurity company providing specialized, machine-intelligent defense against highly engineered, sophisticated, and targeted email attacks. Founded in 2015 and spun out of ETH’s Laboratory of Software Technology, xorlab has grown to a team of 13 dedicated security professionals and passionate software engineers.
Today, the company already protects more than 50k mailboxes from leading financial service providers, hospitals, and high-tech industrial companies in Germany and Switzerland, and processes more than 1.5 million emails per day.
Unlike its competitors, xorlab, with its machine-intelligent email defense platform, empowers its customers to detect and stop emerging attacks at first sight, resulting in a smaller risk of breach, fewer incidents, and lower operating cost overall.
We are hiring ambitious and curious Machine Learning Engineers to complement our team and to innovate and disrupt the cybersecurity industry with us.
- Analyze and develop innovative solutions by employing ML ideas and concepts
- Design, develop and integrate pipelines that improve the awesomeness of our product
- Participate in the full life cycle of our product
- Design, implement, test, ship and operate our software stack
- Shape the product and bring in your ideas
- Evolve our state-of-the-art threat detection engine
- Be at the forefront of cybersecurity innovations
- Required: BSc or MSc in Computer Science or comparable discipline
- 2+ years of experience in building and maintaining ML solutions
- Experience in developing ML solutions from prototype to production
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to take ownership
- Understanding and experience on technologies like Java, Docker and Git
- Experience with Linux systems and cloud infrastructure
- Excellent verbal and written communication
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work and grow in a fast-paced, talented and empathetic startup team
- Opportunity to develop and grow your personal skills
- Open culture where you can express your ideas based on mutual respect
- Customer-centric and product-driven company culture
- Flat hierarchy focusing on collaboration and getting things done
- A personal IT and education budget
- Flexible working hours incl. working partly from home
- Employee participation in form of shares or options
We look forward to receiving your complete application.
By sending your application you allow xorlab to handle and store your data. Please note that we can only accept direct applications.