Primient is a leading producer of food and industrial ingredients made from plant-based, renewable sources. From field to customer, our priorities are focused on ensuring we produce the safest, highest quality products through practices that uphold both our responsibility and commitments to our people, our communities, and our planet.About The Role
The ISIT Digital Data & Analytics (D&A) Developer is accountable for hands-on development of reports, Dashboards for our solution platform to provide business value for our business partners to enable insightful decision-making. Please note that Sponsorship is not available for this position
Main Responsibilities Of The Role
What You'll Need To Have
- Work with our business partners to gather requirements and develop / code reports and dashboards
- Transform raw data into actionable business insights in support of decision support solutions to improve enterprise performance
- Work in a fast-moving, iterative, agile development of analytics solutions environment
- Work with the IT Delivery, Operations, and Security teams and business partners to identify, pilot, build analytics-focused deliverables to provide business value for our business partners to enable self-service for insightful decision-making beyond simple reports
- Work under the Digital Data & Analytics Manager to utilize the technology portfolio to enable new capabilities while ensuring compliance and alignment with internal policies, governance, security, and business objectives.
Specifically, You Will Need
- Ability to harness the power of technology for agile delivery of best-in-class solutions
- Ability to develop and deliver enhancements and projects and initiatives with the ability to work across various departments to establish common business definitions and rules on key performance indicators based on the current environment with the ability to build conceptual data models
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders
- Analytically minded and strong problem management and resolution skills
- 3+ years of hands-on industry experience in continuous performance improvements with data analysis, business intelligence, visualizations, dashboards, and analytics tools.
- 3+ Years of hands-on development experience with Power BI on multiple initiatives and projects
- Hands-on experience with Cloud based platforms (Azure), Ingestion, Data Lake Store, Databricks, ETL pipelines, end user BI tools
- Hands-on Experience with Snowflake development to create technical design, write code and unit test.
- Experience with SAP ECC, SAP BW, BOBJ, AFO
- Understanding of requirements gathering and data modelling concepts
- Proven track record of delivering creative solutions with the objective of aligning technology with business strategy and goals.
- University degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Data Science, or Information Technology
Our IT team is spread globally but our two largest hubs are in Schaumburg, IL and Decatur IL. This role is to be based on our Schaumburg office with only occasional travel into the respective plant facility offices for meetings.What We Can Offer You
At Primient you will have to opportunity to drive end to end to end solutions, while owning a high level of accountability and ownership. Additionally, you will have access to:
- Flexible working policy
- Competitive salary
- 401 K matching and non-contingent matching plans
- Healthcare/Medical insurance