wefox is Europe’s leading InsurTech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding round of $650 million in 2021, making it the largest funding round of any InsurTech to date.
wefox is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360 degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance productsThe role:
What you bring:
- Be advocate of data democratization
- Be data steward for your domain ( Gain domain knowledge )
- Help us monitor data generated from our Platform, users and markets
- Improve our real time capabilities for analytics, prediction and actionable insights
- Collaborate with Central team of Data Platform Engineers to make sure your data pipelines are well versioned and deployable through our central infrastructure
- Understand the domain requirements and translate them into an end-to-end data solution
- Own data needs of your domain and be the go to person for Tech, Product and Business experts ( Bringing data to central focus )
- Implement automated alerting and monitoring to domain’s data pipelines to contribute to data freshness and data correctness
- Develop, communicate and execute analytics strategy collaboratively with stakeholders
What we offer:
- You have a good understanding of business logic and analytics
- You are well familiar with all stages of a data pipeline
- Fluency in SQL paired with at least one of the following (Python or R)
- Proficiency in manipulating large datasets in Cloud environments (e.g. Snowflake)
- Solid understanding of relational databases, data modeling and pipelining principles
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!Here are some of them:
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays).
- Discounted fitness memberships
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.