Solidus is searching for a Data Scientist.
Candidate will join a team that aims to make data readily accessible and trusted, accelerate the time-to-insight, and enable deep-dive analysis on an array of information. Their projects aim to uncover the story hidden in the data and to leverage data science techniques to predict outcomes and inform next actions. Successful individual will contribute to the analytics and management of data solutions, and would be responsible for maintaining data quality, developing data models & inferred analytics.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3 years minimum experience
- Automated analysis
- Business Intelligence Tools such as Domo/Tableau/Looker/SAP/PowerBI Cloud Platforms
- Data Analysis
- Databasing (SQL or NoSQL)
- R, Python, SQL, and Machine Language Algorithms and Data Analysis.
- Statistical Methods
- System Analysis
- Big Data Analysis
- Databases and Data Engineering for Big Data
- Design Patterns, Data Structures, Functional Programming Principles
- Large data processing
- Modeling and Simulation
- SAP HANA
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Responsibilities but not limited to
- Contribute to the management of the data infrastructure.
- Develop new analytic solutions including custom ETL processes, data preparations and quality assurance, and meta data management
- Contribute to the data science roadmaps of ISD and stay current on trends and technology in the data analytics field
- Support Data Management projects, including finding unique metrics and developing analytics to identify and report on questions and concerns centric to the organization’s success
Req ID 4432
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.