Employment Type:Full Time
PACCAR is a global market leader specialising in the design, manufacture and distribution of premium heavy commercial vehicles; Kenworth and DAF, related parts, leasing and financial services via an extensive dealer network throughout Australia.
A new exciting opportunity for an Engineering Analysts to join our business to support our Engineering team with process automation, continuous improvement initiatives, data integration, and data reporting. If you are an out of the box, analytical thinker, we want to see your application.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Improve Bill of Materials definition process through programming rules and working with Engineering Design
- Create, consolidate, update, and streamline databases for departmental efficiency and prioritisation of work
- Writing programs to drive process improvements inside the department
- Report data as per special requests. Ability to gather data and report accurate information.
- Adhering to Company Policies & Procedures
What we like about you:
- Prior experience in modern data classification techniques
- Intermediate programming experience is a must (eg. Visual Basic, C++, Advanced Excel, Python)
- Must be familiar with the concepts of Boolean logic and be able to build efficient if, else or statements to enhance the truck definition process
- Experienced in Structured Query Language (SQL) and database analysis
- TAFE qualification in Engineering, Business or IT as a minimum
- Descriptive and visual analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (advance Excel and Access skills)
WHY CHOOSE US?
In return, PACCAR offers great working conditions, a friendly team environment, an excellent salary package including generous superannuation, salary sacrifice, corporate health benefits, education support and long-term employment and career opportunities.