We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing data team in analyzing our product performance with insights derived from our platform data. In this role, you will work with leadership from the Product and Operations teams to implement and maintain metrics that quantify the functionality of our technology and success of product features.
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and have the ability to prioritize issues, work within ambiguity, and manage conflicting deadlines. The candidate should also be creative, data-driven, and aggressive in delivering results.
- Dive deep into production data to produce, maintain, and curate metrics and reports for Product, Operations, and Member Support teams to measure current success, track feature rollouts, and monitor long-term performance of our products
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure there are no gaps in data collection and product instrumentation is properly implemented
- Analyze product technology to identify areas leading to high Member Support agent intervention; develop forecasting and auditing tools to assist Member Support Operations in assessing volume and quality of interventions
- Evaluate the impact of product features against a set of performance metrics and forecast the potential impact of future product enhancements
- Provide ad-hoc analysis, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools to surface key data across a broad range of data literacy levels
- Be a key cross-functional analyst across the Product, Engineering, and Design teams to influence and inform decisions throughout the product life cycle
- Provide analytics across a diverse set of teams and needs to support existing customers, future sales, and strategic business decisions
- Refine ambiguous questions and generate new hypotheses about the product through a deep understanding of the data, our customers, and our business
- Build towards a long-term vision of sustainable and thriving data processes; prioritize overall strategy of the data team in answering company goals
- Be a data evangelist: collaborate with both technical and non-technical teammates to supplement decisions with quantitative evidence
- Always be auditing: build and maintain processes to track data and troubleshoot errors
- 2+ years of analyst experience on the tech side of a SAAS company or on a comparable high-growth, high-velocity team – you have delivered insights in a technical environment and are comfortable doing so again from Day 1
- Exceptional fluency with SQL – you conquered the join venn diagram long ago and have moved on to explaining Nested Loops vs Hash to your peers on the engineering team
- High level of comfort creating reports and dashboards in Tableau, Looker, or comparable BI tools
- Coding literacy – you’ve been exposed to procedural or functional programming; familiarity with object-relational mapping or model-view-controller frameworks is a plus
- Data-driven, detail-oriented individual with excellent storytelling and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: the ability to technical data in a digestible format to stakeholders of all technical literacy levels
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Superb time management, prioritization of tasks and ability to meet deadlines with little supervision
Vision: To be the world’s leading digital identity network empowering people to control their own information and to prove their credentials across all channels: online, call center, and in-person.
Mission: To make the world a more trusted place by delivering the highest level of security with the least amount of friction at the lowest possible cost.
People: We have an audacious mission. We aim to fix the identity layer of the internet. Billions of people will live better lives with more trust and convenience thanks to ID.me. We are like Special Forces. We take on the most difficult challenges with amazing teammates.
Our Core Values: *Don’t be a jerk. *Always compete. *Ask questions like a 5-year old. *Inspire people with your passion. *Make something better every day. *Treat each customer like your favorite family member. *Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. *Details are everything. *Act like a scientist, not a talking head. *Be truthful (even when it’s hard). *Reflect ID.me’s values in your actions. *If the rule prevents the right outcome, then break the rule.