The 12-month traineeship program (in Year 1) is linked to our fresh Graduate programme – Jumpstart 2.0 and selected top trainees will progress into Year 2*. The programme is designed based on future skills development pathway to enhance employability where job rotations to different departments would provide exposure to Industry 4.0 (Smart Factory) Automation that explores the evolution of IoT and AI into seamless enablers of global transformation. In 2019, Singapore (IFAP) won the Silver award in “Excellence in Graduate Recruitment and Development” for our Jumpstart program.
*In addition to the $2,500 Stipends for University fresh graduates, Trainees will be given 14 days of annual leave, in-house medical clinic and insurance coverage. For selected individual who progresses to Year 2, salary ranges from $3,300 upwards depending on the degree with a completion bonus of $10,000 after the 24 months.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Responsible for digitalization of assembly characterization and metrology
2. Develop & implement data structures, hierarchy and metrology concepts to connect manufacturing and machine data to process development and characterization
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
1. Assembly metrology
2. 6-sigma lean manufacturing
3. Statistic engineering & analysis
1. Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical, Material Science or equivalent
2. Basic knowledge in Semiconductor Industry
3. Possess good knowledge of metrology, failure analysis tools and applications
4. Have an analytical mind-set, basic programming skills and sound statistical knowledge
5. Effective communication and interpersonal skills, partnering with various stakeholders at different sites
Please apply via the link below: