Who we are: Amilia is more than just a tech company – we’re a close-knit family made up of caring, entrepreneurial-minded individuals. Our multi-disciplinary team members will challenge and support you on every project.
What we do: We provide online registration and digital management software solutions to recreation organizations, such as gymnastics clubs, municipalities, sports centers, and many more.
How we do what we do: We provide all our team members with the tools and flexibility they need to succeed every day. We also put an emphasis on collaboration and encourage everyone to bring new ideas to the table, even if it’s outside of your department.
Why we do what we do: We’re not just here to sell software – we want to revolutionize the way recreation organizations leverage technology. Every Amilian is incredibly invested in our mission to disrupt the status quo and help our clients achieve great things.
What can you expect:
Starting with the executive team, you will be expected to grow to become the one-stop-shop in-terms of KPI accuracy, transparency, and usability, a strategic decision enabler for the entire organization. You will spend most of your time in Excel, an analytics software of your choosing, and writing SQL queries. You will also create simple training material to educate your colleagues in terms of data analysis best practices and theory.
You'll be responsible for:
- The availability and delivery of our corporate metrics and KPIs reporting;
- Ensuring that operational / SaaS metrics are accurate and refreshed on a timely basis;
- Helping identify new and supportive metrics and KPIs;
- Capturing, organizing, and prioritizing data requests and translating them into intuitive information solutions;
- Creating reports and dashboards following best-practice;
- Administering our BI tool, including content organization and secure access;
- Converting insights into a story-telling format for all audiences;
- Developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning corporate data;
- Helping define and maintain a durable information delivery structure and process; and
- Documenting the definition and lineage of metrics to create a corporate lexicon.
What we want from you:
- A degree in a quantitative field, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science or Computer Science;
- 2+ years of relevant experience in data analytics and/or business intelligence in a SaaS software company producing and analyzing SaaS business metrics and KPIs;
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Excel;
- Proficient in visualizing data and building reports and dashboards;
- Experience producing and administering content using dashboarding/reporting tools such as Power BI, Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, etc.;
- A strong understanding of data analysis concepts;
- Can clearly communicate technical information to a non-technical audience;
- Can work independently and prioritize assignments to complete work in a timely manner, with minimal direction;
- Hitting the ground running, confidently able to draw immediate insights and make recommendations on further improving metrics and information delivery to the company;
- A proven work ethic that drives the desired results, with excellent business acumen;
- Collaborating effectively with internal end-users and cross-functional teams to solve problems, implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high standards.
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary & insurance package;
- Access to Amilia Fitness Classes (Yoga, Bootcamp, and Cardio Boxing);
- Wellness credit (500$ per year);
- A strong work-life balance with paid vacation, personal days, and mini-Fridays;
- Team-bonding and social activities once a quarter;
- Up to 15 hours of group volunteering paid per year;
- In-office snacks, including fresh fruit baskets, delivered every Monday morning; and
- Skill development opportunities through Lunch & Learn talks and company-wide Innovation Day.
Due to COVID-19, you'll temporarily work remotely.