Job description and responsibilities:
The Executive will work alongside the Group Customer Analytics team to support development, rollout and ongoing data and insight support for business.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Regular interaction with product and channel managers to understand their business objectives
2. Proactive recommendation on how you think analytics could help them achieve their goals.
3. Work with Data Engineering team to define the key pipelines of data required to support Business
4. Apply data and advanced analytics to drive relevance of the marketing opportunities presented to customers & front-line channels
5. Design of management reporting & visualization using Qlikview.
6. Use of more advanced analytical modelling techniques to predict & optimise customer and portfolio outcomes
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via OCBC Careers for this position: https://ocbc.taleo.net/careersection/ocbc_external/jobdetail.ftl?job=200000UF&tz=GMT%2B08%3A00&tzname=Asia%2FSingapore
1. Technical background and experience
2. Ability to analyse, identify, visualize and describe key trends
3. Exposure to analytical software and reporting tools
4. Strong communication skills and ability to influence
5. Curious nature
6. Self-motivated and resourceful