The 12-month traineeship program (in Year 1) is linked to our fresh Graduate programme - Jumpstart 2.0 and selected top trainees will progress into Year 2*. The programme is designed based on future skills development pathway to enhance employability where job rotations to different departments would provide exposure to Industry 4.0 (Smart Factory) Automation that explores the evolution of IoT and AI into seamless enablers of global transformation. In 2019, Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific won the Silver award in "Excellence in Graduate Recruitment and Development" for our Jumpstart program.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Setting up Tableau Dashboards – Visual Analytics
2. Machine Learning development
3. Database management
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
1. Concepts of Dashboarding
2. Learn machine learning concepts and related software Python, R, Tableau, excel-VBA etc.
3. Understand Database and related concepts
4. Product Test Engineering work flow & methodology
1. Bachelor graduate in relevant fields of studies for Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering/Science or Information Technology/Data Analytics
2. Knowledge in programming/scipting languages eg. Batch programming, Java, R/Python, XML, web-gui interface, C#
3. Motivated to learn and pick up new knowledge/technology
Please apply via the link below: